Google recently announced a project soliciting ideas from everywhere and anyone on changing the world for the better. The best 100 ideas will be posted will go to the web for the public to review. The top 5 will go to an advisory board that will select the winner. Google is committing $10,000,000 to the idea. There are 8 basic categories and the criteria is clean:
- Reach: How many people would this idea affect?
- Depth: How deeply are people impacted? How urgent is the need?
- Attainability: Can this idea be implemented within a year or two?
- Efficiency: How simple and cost-effective is your idea?
- Longevity: How long will the idea’s impact last