Kate Schelter Creative Direction


I came across Kate Schelter while online one day and decided to check out her site. For some reason I liked what I saw. 99% of the time I know exactly what I’m including in the Anthidote list and the other 1% I’m going on a “feeling”. This is one of those times. Something tells me Ms. Schelter has “get up and go” and I liked the way her positive attitude came across in her website. Check out her cool slide show from Turkey.

Kate Schelter Creative Direction

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s